We Respect Your Privacy
Last modified: May 17, 2017
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Game.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Game, website, or social media platform operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Game.
Information You Provide to Us
We will not ask you for personally identifiable information such as name, contact information, or demographic data (“Personal Information”), except when you provide financial information when placing an order through our Game. We may also collect and store details of transactions you carry out through our Game and of the fulfillment of your orders. We do not store or otherwise keep any financial information you provide for an order, so do not consider financial information you provide as Personal Information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Game (“User Information”), including information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your use of our Game; and/or
- about the device you use to access our Game and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Automatically as you use the Game. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, Facebook, and Twitter.
As you navigate through and interact with our Game, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information including:
- Details of your visits to our Game, including traffic data, location data, logs of game participation, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Game.
- Information about your mobile device, computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, mobile carrier, device and application IDs and browser type.
We do not collect information that may be identified directly with an individual, including name, contact information, or demographic data. In any rare cases where we ask for Personal Information, you will be alerted that we are requesting you to provide that information to us, and you will have the opportunity to decline. The information we collect automatically is statistical data, only used in aggregate form, and does not include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Game and to deliver a better service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our Game.
Minors Under the Age of 18
No one under age 18 may provide any Personal Information to, or on, the Game. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under 18. If you are under 18, do not provide any information on this Game, make any purchases through the Game, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Game or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a minor under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 1334 Yves Drive, St. Louis, MO 63011.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you:
- To present our Game and its contents to you.
- To provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from us and participating business partners.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Game.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not collect or disclose Personal Information for these purposes, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of minMOG's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which User Information or Personal Information held by minMOG about our Game users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose User Information or Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of minMOG, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How You Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the User Information you provide to us.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Should you ever decide to delete your Game, you may do so by deleting it from your device. Even after you remove your Game, copies of information from your use of the Game may remain viewable elsewhere, but not identifiable to you.
minMOG endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that user account information is kept private and to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. We use sophisticated security technologies to secure users’ information, user name, and password. We do not handle or store credit card information. We encrypt users’ information, user name, and password using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your User Information and Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls using a nationally recognized cloud hosting provider. We do not handle payment transactions or any information pertaining to them.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your User Information and Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your User Information collected in the course of your use of our Game. Any provision of Personal Information by you, if ever, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Game.
minMOG does not currently enable you to set up a minMOG account, so we do not collect a password, phone number, email address, or home city from you. This situation may change as our Game changes. If you have questions about the Personal Information we collect from you, you can email privacy@minMOG.com.
1334 Yves Drive
St. Louis, MO 63011
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Game is downloaded from stores that carry the Game that may be located anywhere in the world (“Stores”). Your use of the Games or your submission of any Personal Information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your Personal Information outside of your home country, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.